WHO ARE WE
International Security & Safety Systems Co.
Eng. Mohamed Gaber – CEO
ISS has been able to attain a well-reputed name in the field of Security and Safety all over the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Middle East Area.
The ISS Group offers a full range of high-quality, UL-Listed and FM approved fire fighting solutions. From application requiring design through installation,service and support.
ISS extensive experience in asset protection is clearly the No. 1 choice. Whats more, ISS provides a single source for all your loss prevention needs, including locally manufactured UL-Listed Foam Concentrates,Extinguishing Systems, UL/FM Fire Pumps and ahead for Fire Detection systems.
30+ Years of experience:
- Established to serve, commercial, government and oil & gas markets in the field of fire and security systems as specialized contractor and agent for many international firms.
- Creates manufacturing facility, for blending foam concentrates, NRC approved fire pumps, CO2/Dry powder systems assembly and piping fabrication for firefighting systems
- Awarded the first UL approval in Egypt & Africa for locally blended AFFF & AR-AFFF foam concentrates
- Certified by ISO 9001:2000.
- Signed OEM agreement with EPE (Ebara pump Europe) and PTEI (PT Ebara Indonesia) to locally assemble quality pumps in Egypt and pursue UL/FM approval.
- Awarded the UL approval on fire pump range
- Approved to package UL/FM fire pumps in Egypt. Association member ship of the NFPA and BSI.
- Awarded the UL approval on above-ground tank for flammable liquids
- Expanded range of pumps to 2800 and 3560 rpm for 60 Hz
- Awarded ASME on bladder tanks
- Awarded LPCB for HFC227ea
- CE marking on bladder tanks, Co2 and Fire pumps
- Awarded UL listing on Horizontal and Vertical Foam Bladder Tanks with capacities up to 4,000 gallons
- Awarded UL listing of range(50-5000) GPM Ruhrpumpen
- Awarded UL listing on Foam Pumps; Firelion range of (24-420) GPM
- Certified by ISO 9001:2015
- Awarding of FM approval on foam pumps ; Firelion of range (24-420)GPM
- Certified by ISO 14001:2015
- Certified by ISO 45001:2018
- Awarded UL listing of ISS/AutoFirex DLP System Cylinder.